May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man charged in scrap-metal theft
Thomas J. Romano, 25, was arrested after a lengthy investigation. Police say he stole the $3,500 bin containing about $4,000 worth of scrap metal on Jan. 23.
Additionally, police said Massachusetts law-enforcement agencies were involved in the investigation because several stolen metal bins were recovered in Lowell, Mass., at a site benig leased by Romano.
Romano is being held at the Manchester jail on $5,000 cash bail, pending a probable cause hearing later in the month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424