Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police make arrests in Portsmouth Market Basket robbery
Police said Julia Marie Konchek, 21, of 37 Hanover St., Apt. 2, and Kyle J. Roy, 25, of Gardner, Mass., were the people responsible for the robbery. Police said Konchek grabbed the purse and got into a struggle with the purse's owner.
After the purse's contents spilled, Roy allegedly grabbed the victim's wallet from the purse and he and Konchek fled the grocery store.
Konchek and Roy were each charged with robbery and are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Jones' two homers lift O's over Sox - 0
- Red Sox's $26.5 million man Craig proving to be a problem - 0
- Lessons from the battlefield brought to forefront in Manchester school program - 0
- For Foley family in Rochester, pain turns into plan of action - 0
- What a genius does with $500,000; named a MacArthur Fellow - 0
Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917