May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police make arrests in Portsmouth Market Basket robbery
Police said Julia Marie Konchek, 21, of 37 Hanover St., Apt. 2, and Kyle J. Roy, 25, of Gardner, Mass., were the people responsible for the robbery. Police said Konchek grabbed the purse and got into a struggle with the purse's owner.
After the purse's contents spilled, Roy allegedly grabbed the victim's wallet from the purse and he and Konchek fled the grocery store.
Konchek and Roy were each charged with robbery and are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424