Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police make arrests in Portsmouth Market Basket robbery
Police said Julia Marie Konchek, 21, of 37 Hanover St., Apt. 2, and Kyle J. Roy, 25, of Gardner, Mass., were the people responsible for the robbery. Police said Konchek grabbed the purse and got into a struggle with the purse's owner.
After the purse's contents spilled, Roy allegedly grabbed the victim's wallet from the purse and he and Konchek fled the grocery store.
Konchek and Roy were each charged with robbery and are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 4
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917