Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police make arrests in Portsmouth Market Basket robbery
Police said Julia Marie Konchek, 21, of 37 Hanover St., Apt. 2, and Kyle J. Roy, 25, of Gardner, Mass., were the people responsible for the robbery. Police said Konchek grabbed the purse and got into a struggle with the purse's owner.
After the purse's contents spilled, Roy allegedly grabbed the victim's wallet from the purse and he and Konchek fled the grocery store.
Konchek and Roy were each charged with robbery and are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
Facebook leads to career in social media
License revocations for DWI announced
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917