May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police make arrests in Portsmouth Market Basket robbery
Police said Julia Marie Konchek, 21, of 37 Hanover St., Apt. 2, and Kyle J. Roy, 25, of Gardner, Mass., were the people responsible for the robbery. Police said Konchek grabbed the purse and got into a struggle with the purse's owner.
After the purse's contents spilled, Roy allegedly grabbed the victim's wallet from the purse and he and Konchek fled the grocery store.
Konchek and Roy were each charged with robbery and are scheduled to be arraigned today in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424