Home » News » Public Safety
One Manchester student injured in minor school bus crash
District Chief Michael Gamache said 23 West High students were on the bus, heading for the Manchester School of Technology when the collision happened just after 10 a.m. The student taken to the hospital was the only one injured.
Acting West High Principal John Rist was on the accident scene, and the students were to be brought back to the high school.
The bus was jarred in the collision which Gamache described as minor. Both the car and bus could be driven from the scene, he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 6
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072