Get ready for another snowstorm this weekend
Meteorologist Eric Schwibs of the National Weather Service said the storm is expected to hit the Granite State Saturday night and continue into Sunday. While it won't pack as much of a punch as the blizzard earlier this month, Schwibs said this storm could dump from six inches up to a foot on the southern part of the state.
Schwibs said areas from the Lakes Region south will be affected, and the Seacoast could see the highest totals. The storm appears to be headed more east than north, which means the North Country won't be hit nearly as hard.
Schwibs said temperatures during this storm are expected to be close to 30 degrees, making for a wet, heavy snowfall.
Schwibs said forecasters should have a better idea of what to expect tomorrow when they get another look at the storm's path.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Storm blasts state with messy mix - 0
- Rainy forecast forces Portsmouth to cancel Christmas parade; tree lighting still on - 0
- NHDOT: Snow, sleet causing no traffic problems on state's highways - 0
- Utilities tallying up the damage - 3
- Elliot Hospital serves dinner to those affected by power outages - 0
- Power outages down to final few - 2
- Lights, heat making slow return - 7
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 9
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama