New Hampshire Veterans News
RAYMOND - Hurd-Welch Post 90, The American Legion, is now open but will release details about a grand opening later.
The post is located at the corner of Harriman Hill Road and Rt. 27.
Bingo begins on Monday, March 4.
Ace of Hearts is every Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
Call 244-2288 for more information.
Korean War vets in NH to hold meeting
CONCORD - The New Hampshire Korean War Veterans Association, Chapter 320, will hold a meeting at 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 3, at the VFW Post on Court Street.
All Korean War and Korean Service veterans are eligible for membership and are welcome.
Frank Deekman from Honor Flight New England will give a presentation.
For more information, contact Conrad Perreault, commander, at 352-5369.
Post 27 holding karaoke night Friday
LONDONDERRY - American Legion Post 27 on Sargent Road, will hold a karaoke night with DJ Sharon from 9 to midnight on Friday, Feb. 22.
On Feb. 25, the post will be running bingo for patients at the VA Hospital in Manchester from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Donations are appreciated or feel free to stop by and help out.
Pizza and diet soda as well will be served and there will be 200 in prize money.
Meat raffle at Sweeney Post 2
MANCHESTER - American Legion Sweeney Post 2, 251, Maple St., will hold a meat raffle from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 22.
Karaoke and dancing with the music of DJ S.O.B. will take place from 8 to 11 p.m.
The meats will be fresh that day from Mr. Steer.
There will also be Market Basket gift certificates, gift baskets and cash prizes.
The monthly auxiliary breakfast is from 7:30 to 11 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
For more information, call 623-9145
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial Bridge illumination project reaches its goal in Portsmouth - 0
- Grant would provide funds for Sarah Mildred Long Bridge work - 0
- It’s official: I-93 service center plan OK’d for Hooksett - 1
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 6
- Nashua's CityBus shares success story - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike overhaul continues on schedule - 2
- Zip through I-93 tolls soon, stop at new rest area in the future - 18
- Troubled waters for Milton's Townhouse Road bridge - 3
- Portsmouth's Memorial Bridge to get lights this summer after fundraiser - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time