New Hampshire Veterans News
RAYMOND - Hurd-Welch Post 90, The American Legion, is now open but will release details about a grand opening later.
The post is located at the corner of Harriman Hill Road and Rt. 27.
Bingo begins on Monday, March 4.
Ace of Hearts is every Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
Call 244-2288 for more information.
Korean War vets in NH to hold meeting
CONCORD - The New Hampshire Korean War Veterans Association, Chapter 320, will hold a meeting at 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 3, at the VFW Post on Court Street.
All Korean War and Korean Service veterans are eligible for membership and are welcome.
Frank Deekman from Honor Flight New England will give a presentation.
For more information, contact Conrad Perreault, commander, at 352-5369.
Post 27 holding karaoke night Friday
LONDONDERRY - American Legion Post 27 on Sargent Road, will hold a karaoke night with DJ Sharon from 9 to midnight on Friday, Feb. 22.
On Feb. 25, the post will be running bingo for patients at the VA Hospital in Manchester from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Donations are appreciated or feel free to stop by and help out.
Pizza and diet soda as well will be served and there will be 200 in prize money.
Meat raffle at Sweeney Post 2
MANCHESTER - American Legion Sweeney Post 2, 251, Maple St., will hold a meat raffle from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 22.
Karaoke and dancing with the music of DJ S.O.B. will take place from 8 to 11 p.m.
The meats will be fresh that day from Mr. Steer.
There will also be Market Basket gift certificates, gift baskets and cash prizes.
The monthly auxiliary breakfast is from 7:30 to 11 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
For more information, call 623-9145
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'