Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: FPU women can't stop Bentley's streak
Four Ravens scored in double-figures led by Tiffany Johnson's 17 points. Johnson also added six steals and six assists.
Bentley becomes the first NE-10 team to capture sole possession of first place at least three straight years since the Falcons won five in a row from 1997-2001.
UMass-Lowell 65, St. Anselm College 54: In Lowell, Mass., Briana Jones scored a team-high 16 points and sophomore Allie Jones had 15 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks. The Hawks dip to 4-20 on the season, 1-19 in Northeast-10 play.
Stonehill 90, SNHU 65: In Easton, Mass., Southern New Hampshire University senior Michelle DeRoma became the 16th player in program history to reach the 1,000-point mark for her career with her nine-point effort. Needing three points to reach the milestone entering the game, DeRoma, after an early basket, connected on a three-pointer with 8:10 left in the first half to reach the milestone.
UNH 51, Hartford 49: In Durham, Kelsey Hogan converted two free throws in the final 20 seconds and finished with 15 points. Teammates Morgan Frame added 12 points and Kaylee Kilpatrick netted 10 in the win.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 24
- UNH lecturers seek to unionize - 7
- Jump seen in number of free, reduced-price meals at NH schools - 1
- Policy change on school milk may cut food waste - 0
- Youngsters show how they would battle 'Nature's Fury' - 0
- Exploring the dark side of social media - 0
- Winnisquam teachers OK three-year contract - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use