Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: FPU women can't stop Bentley's streak
Four Ravens scored in double-figures led by Tiffany Johnson's 17 points. Johnson also added six steals and six assists.
Bentley becomes the first NE-10 team to capture sole possession of first place at least three straight years since the Falcons won five in a row from 1997-2001.
UMass-Lowell 65, St. Anselm College 54: In Lowell, Mass., Briana Jones scored a team-high 16 points and sophomore Allie Jones had 15 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks. The Hawks dip to 4-20 on the season, 1-19 in Northeast-10 play.
Stonehill 90, SNHU 65: In Easton, Mass., Southern New Hampshire University senior Michelle DeRoma became the 16th player in program history to reach the 1,000-point mark for her career with her nine-point effort. Needing three points to reach the milestone entering the game, DeRoma, after an early basket, connected on a three-pointer with 8:10 left in the first half to reach the milestone.
UNH 51, Hartford 49: In Durham, Kelsey Hogan converted two free throws in the final 20 seconds and finished with 15 points. Teammates Morgan Frame added 12 points and Kaylee Kilpatrick netted 10 in the win.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bucks snap skid at 11, top Celtics - 0
- Green, Celtics blow out Cavs - 0
- Celtics late rally falls short - 0
- Crawford, Celtics ease past Bobcats - 0
- Celtics top Hawks to halt six-game skid - 0
- Spurs top Celtics to extend win streak - 0
- Timberwolves hand Celtics third straight loss - 0
- Aldridge double-double sends Celtics to loss - 0
- Warning sign saves former St. A hoop coach Clifford - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed