Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: FPU women can't stop Bentley's streak
Four Ravens scored in double-figures led by Tiffany Johnson's 17 points. Johnson also added six steals and six assists.
Bentley becomes the first NE-10 team to capture sole possession of first place at least three straight years since the Falcons won five in a row from 1997-2001.
UMass-Lowell 65, St. Anselm College 54: In Lowell, Mass., Briana Jones scored a team-high 16 points and sophomore Allie Jones had 15 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks. The Hawks dip to 4-20 on the season, 1-19 in Northeast-10 play.
Stonehill 90, SNHU 65: In Easton, Mass., Southern New Hampshire University senior Michelle DeRoma became the 16th player in program history to reach the 1,000-point mark for her career with her nine-point effort. Needing three points to reach the milestone entering the game, DeRoma, after an early basket, connected on a three-pointer with 8:10 left in the first half to reach the milestone.
UNH 51, Hartford 49: In Durham, Kelsey Hogan converted two free throws in the final 20 seconds and finished with 15 points. Teammates Morgan Frame added 12 points and Kaylee Kilpatrick netted 10 in the win.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'