Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Roundup: FPU women can't stop Bentley's streak
Four Ravens scored in double-figures led by Tiffany Johnson's 17 points. Johnson also added six steals and six assists.
Bentley becomes the first NE-10 team to capture sole possession of first place at least three straight years since the Falcons won five in a row from 1997-2001.
UMass-Lowell 65, St. Anselm College 54: In Lowell, Mass., Briana Jones scored a team-high 16 points and sophomore Allie Jones had 15 points and 13 rebounds for the Hawks. The Hawks dip to 4-20 on the season, 1-19 in Northeast-10 play.
Stonehill 90, SNHU 65: In Easton, Mass., Southern New Hampshire University senior Michelle DeRoma became the 16th player in program history to reach the 1,000-point mark for her career with her nine-point effort. Needing three points to reach the milestone entering the game, DeRoma, after an early basket, connected on a three-pointer with 8:10 left in the first half to reach the milestone.
UNH 51, Hartford 49: In Durham, Kelsey Hogan converted two free throws in the final 20 seconds and finished with 15 points. Teammates Morgan Frame added 12 points and Kaylee Kilpatrick netted 10 in the win.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Portsmouth's Memorial Bridge to get lights this summer after fundraiser - 1
- North Country roads take annual pounding - 0
- Central Square construction in Bristol will last at least three months - 0
- Farmington bridge plans heard - 0
- Slowdowns ahead for motorists as I-93 expansion nears 2014 finish - 20
- Kittery says no to money for Memorial Bridge lights - 0
- A traffic circle for Nashua up for debate - 2
- State transportation officials to host public meeting on Route 153 bridge project in Farmington - 0
- North Country spring brings bumpy ride - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UNH commencement speaker tells graduates: Don't worry about mistakes, learn from them - 2
- Ayotte tells NEC graduates to be passionate about their work - 1
- Antioch University awards 145 degrees - 0
- Message to Nashua Community College grads: find strength - 0
- 160 students graduate from White Mountains Community College - 0
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 0
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Nashua school parking surprise