June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Benefit held for kids of slain man
Rob and Dawn Royer of Goffstown look at the silent auction during the Benefit for Danny Langlois fundraiser at Milly's Tavern on Friday in Manchester. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader)
Family, friends doubt Manchester shooting victim was targeted
Questions surround fatal shooting of Manchester man
The Benefit For Danny took place at Milly's Tavern, where instead of a cover charge customers were asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiancee was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
"We're friends with a lot of people who knew and loved Danny," Milly's manager Olivia Davenport said.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle were planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians were also scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil for Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424