Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Benefit held for kids of slain man
The Benefit For Danny took place at Milly's Tavern, where instead of a cover charge customers were asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiancee was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
"We're friends with a lot of people who knew and loved Danny," Milly's manager Olivia Davenport said.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle were planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians were also scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil for Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 3
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 3
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424