Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Benefit held for kids of slain man
The Benefit For Danny took place at Milly's Tavern, where instead of a cover charge customers were asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiancee was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
"We're friends with a lot of people who knew and loved Danny," Milly's manager Olivia Davenport said.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle were planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians were also scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil for Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus