June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Benefit held for kids of slain man
Rob and Dawn Royer of Goffstown look at the silent auction during the Benefit for Danny Langlois fundraiser at Milly's Tavern on Friday in Manchester. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader)
Family, friends doubt Manchester shooting victim was targeted
Questions surround fatal shooting of Manchester man
The Benefit For Danny took place at Milly's Tavern, where instead of a cover charge customers were asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiancee was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
"We're friends with a lot of people who knew and loved Danny," Milly's manager Olivia Davenport said.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle were planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians were also scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil for Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424