Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Benefit held for kids of slain man
The Benefit For Danny took place at Milly's Tavern, where instead of a cover charge customers were asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiancee was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
"We're friends with a lot of people who knew and loved Danny," Milly's manager Olivia Davenport said.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle were planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians were also scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil for Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424