Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Couple target shooting on Valentine's Day face felonies over stray rounds in Merrimack
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday after investigators obtained warrants for their arrest on felony reckless conduct charges.
The shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. on Mast Road. Police said a survey crew was working in the area when they heard a bullet go by them, prompting them to call police. Officers heard shots when they arrived on the scene and then heard two bullets whiz by them.
Officers located Morrow and Chaput, who were target shooting with a .22 caliber rifle. Police said they were not shooting in a safe manner and did not have a proper backdrop.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 32
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424