Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Couple target shooting on Valentine's Day face felonies over stray rounds in Merrimack
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday.
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday after investigators obtained warrants for their arrest on felony reckless conduct charges.
The shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. on Mast Road. Police said a survey crew was working in the area when they heard a bullet go by them, prompting them to call police. Officers heard shots when they arrived on the scene and then heard two bullets whiz by them.
Officers located Morrow and Chaput, who were target shooting with a .22 caliber rifle. Police said they were not shooting in a safe manner and did not have a proper backdrop.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917