May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Couple target shooting on Valentine's Day face felonies over stray rounds in Merrimack
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday after investigators obtained warrants for their arrest on felony reckless conduct charges.
The shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. on Mast Road. Police said a survey crew was working in the area when they heard a bullet go by them, prompting them to call police. Officers heard shots when they arrived on the scene and then heard two bullets whiz by them.
Officers located Morrow and Chaput, who were target shooting with a .22 caliber rifle. Police said they were not shooting in a safe manner and did not have a proper backdrop.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424