May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Couple target shooting on Valentine's Day face felonies over stray rounds in Merrimack
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday after investigators obtained warrants for their arrest on felony reckless conduct charges.
The shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. on Mast Road. Police said a survey crew was working in the area when they heard a bullet go by them, prompting them to call police. Officers heard shots when they arrived on the scene and then heard two bullets whiz by them.
Officers located Morrow and Chaput, who were target shooting with a .22 caliber rifle. Police said they were not shooting in a safe manner and did not have a proper backdrop.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 12
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424