Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Couple target shooting on Valentine's Day face felonies over stray rounds in Merrimack
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday.
Nicholas Morrow, 26, and Anna Chaput, 21, both of 18 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 11, turned themselves into police on Wednesday after investigators obtained warrants for their arrest on felony reckless conduct charges.
The shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. on Mast Road. Police said a survey crew was working in the area when they heard a bullet go by them, prompting them to call police. Officers heard shots when they arrived on the scene and then heard two bullets whiz by them.
Officers located Morrow and Chaput, who were target shooting with a .22 caliber rifle. Police said they were not shooting in a safe manner and did not have a proper backdrop.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483