Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man running with beer draws Manchester officers' attention
Just asked Eric Hehir, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., and Craig Hamilton, 26, of 47 Pennacook St. who were arrested after police spotted them about 1 a.m. Thursday running down Chestnut Street, near Pearl Street.
Hehir was carrying the beer, police said.
Officers tried to stop them but police said they both kept running. They caught up to Hehir, after police said he dropped the beer, and eventually caught up to Hamilton and arrested him after a brief struggle.
Hehir had just stolen the beer from TN Convenience, 90 Bridge St., and was trying to get away when patrol officers saw him and Hamilton running down Chestnut Street, police said.
Hehir was charged with theft and resisting detention, while Hamilton was arrested for resisting detention.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 4
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917