Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man running with beer draws Manchester officers' attention
Just asked Eric Hehir, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., and Craig Hamilton, 26, of 47 Pennacook St. who were arrested after police spotted them about 1 a.m. Thursday running down Chestnut Street, near Pearl Street.
Hehir was carrying the beer, police said.
Officers tried to stop them but police said they both kept running. They caught up to Hehir, after police said he dropped the beer, and eventually caught up to Hamilton and arrested him after a brief struggle.
Hehir had just stolen the beer from TN Convenience, 90 Bridge St., and was trying to get away when patrol officers saw him and Hamilton running down Chestnut Street, police said.
Hehir was charged with theft and resisting detention, while Hamilton was arrested for resisting detention.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483