May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man running with beer draws Manchester officers' attention
Just asked Eric Hehir, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., and Craig Hamilton, 26, of 47 Pennacook St. who were arrested after police spotted them about 1 a.m. Thursday running down Chestnut Street, near Pearl Street.
Hehir was carrying the beer, police said.
Officers tried to stop them but police said they both kept running. They caught up to Hehir, after police said he dropped the beer, and eventually caught up to Hamilton and arrested him after a brief struggle.
Hehir had just stolen the beer from TN Convenience, 90 Bridge St., and was trying to get away when patrol officers saw him and Hamilton running down Chestnut Street, police said.
Hehir was charged with theft and resisting detention, while Hamilton was arrested for resisting detention.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424