Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man running with beer draws Manchester officers' attention
Just asked Eric Hehir, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., and Craig Hamilton, 26, of 47 Pennacook St. who were arrested after police spotted them about 1 a.m. Thursday running down Chestnut Street, near Pearl Street.
Hehir was carrying the beer, police said.
Officers tried to stop them but police said they both kept running. They caught up to Hehir, after police said he dropped the beer, and eventually caught up to Hamilton and arrested him after a brief struggle.
Hehir had just stolen the beer from TN Convenience, 90 Bridge St., and was trying to get away when patrol officers saw him and Hamilton running down Chestnut Street, police said.
Hehir was charged with theft and resisting detention, while Hamilton was arrested for resisting detention.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917