Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man running with beer draws Manchester officers' attention
Just asked Eric Hehir, 36, of Dorchester, Mass., and Craig Hamilton, 26, of 47 Pennacook St. who were arrested after police spotted them about 1 a.m. Thursday running down Chestnut Street, near Pearl Street.
Hehir was carrying the beer, police said.
Officers tried to stop them but police said they both kept running. They caught up to Hehir, after police said he dropped the beer, and eventually caught up to Hamilton and arrested him after a brief struggle.
Hehir had just stolen the beer from TN Convenience, 90 Bridge St., and was trying to get away when patrol officers saw him and Hamilton running down Chestnut Street, police said.
Hehir was charged with theft and resisting detention, while Hamilton was arrested for resisting detention.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424