May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Benefit planned for shooting victim's children
The Benefit For Danny will be at Milly's Tavern on Friday night. Doors open at 6 p.m. and instead of a cover charge, customers will be asked to make a donation at the door.
Danny Langlois was the father of a 3-year-old girl and his fiance was pregnant with a boy when he was shot in the head around 3 a.m. on Dec. 27.
Milly's manager, Olivia Davenport, said the downtown tavern was happy to open its doors to help raise money for the children.
In addition to the donations at the door, a silent auction and 50-50 raffle are planned with all the proceeds to go to a trust for Langlois' children. Several comedians also were scheduled to perform.
There was also a candlelight vigil Thursday night for Langlois, whose shooting remains under investigation. He was shot in the head while behind the wheel of his friend's SUV near the intersection of Jane and Nashua streets.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424