Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Concord drug arrest nets $34,000 in cash, drugs
Richard Gravilla, 26, of 120 Fisherville Road, was arrested on warrants obtained by the police department's Drug Enforcement Unit charging him with three counts of sale of controlled drugs.
With the help of the U.S. Marshals Service, detectives arrested Gravilla and searched his apartment, recovering more than 600 pills, the majority of them Percocet, with an estimated street value of $17,000. They also found more than $17,000 in cash.
What's next: Gravilla is being held on $75,00 cash bail pending arraignment today in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. man charged in hit and run - 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 3
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 1
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 8
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 16
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424