Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Concord drug arrest nets $34,000 in cash, drugs
Richard Gravilla, 26, of 120 Fisherville Road, was arrested on warrants obtained by the police department's Drug Enforcement Unit charging him with three counts of sale of controlled drugs.
With the help of the U.S. Marshals Service, detectives arrested Gravilla and searched his apartment, recovering more than 600 pills, the majority of them Percocet, with an estimated street value of $17,000. They also found more than $17,000 in cash.
What's next: Gravilla is being held on $75,00 cash bail pending arraignment today in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917