June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua woman arrested in burglary, theft
Tiah Charles, 22, no fixed address, was arrested Thursday and charged with criminal liability to burglary and criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, both class A felonies.
The burglary happened on Oct. 19. Three days later, police arrested Thaddeus Bell, 21, no fixed address, and charged him with the burglary and theft.
He also was arrested for allegedly robbing Dunkin' Donuts on West Hollis Street on Oct. 22. During the robbery, police said Bell assaulted an employed, repeatedly hitting the worker in the face with the butt of a handgun.
What's next: Charles is being detained on $5,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424