May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua woman arrested in burglary, theft
Tiah Charles, 22, no fixed address, was arrested Thursday and charged with criminal liability to burglary and criminal liability to theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, both class A felonies.
The burglary happened on Oct. 19. Three days later, police arrested Thaddeus Bell, 21, no fixed address, and charged him with the burglary and theft.
He also was arrested for allegedly robbing Dunkin' Donuts on West Hollis Street on Oct. 22. During the robbery, police said Bell assaulted an employed, repeatedly hitting the worker in the face with the butt of a handgun.
What's next: Charles is being detained on $5,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424