Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police search for Walgreens robber in Rochester
ROCHESTER POLICE released this surveillance photo of a man they say robbed Walgreens on South Main Street Thursday night.
The man entered the store just before 10 p.m. and handed a note demanding cash to the cashier at the front register. The employee handed him some money and the robber fled the store, running toward Winter Street.
Police suspect a silver Honda Civic hatchback, with after market headlights which are brighter than stock headlights, was involved.
The robber is described as a 6-foot white male with a thin build. He was wearing a tan, black and brown camouflage head covering and a tan neoprene face mask, a dark colored zipped jacket, black pants and tan shoes.
Anyone with any information on this robbery is asked to call Det. Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 7
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 4
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483