Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police search for Walgreens robber in Rochester
The man entered the store just before 10 p.m. and handed a note demanding cash to the cashier at the front register. The employee handed him some money and the robber fled the store, running toward Winter Street.
Police suspect a silver Honda Civic hatchback, with after market headlights which are brighter than stock headlights, was involved.
The robber is described as a 6-foot white male with a thin build. He was wearing a tan, black and brown camouflage head covering and a tan neoprene face mask, a dark colored zipped jacket, black pants and tan shoes.
Anyone with any information on this robbery is asked to call Det. Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 2
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax