Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for Walgreens robber in Rochester
ROCHESTER POLICE released this surveillance photo of a man they say robbed Walgreens on South Main Street Thursday night.
The man entered the store just before 10 p.m. and handed a note demanding cash to the cashier at the front register. The employee handed him some money and the robber fled the store, running toward Winter Street.
Police suspect a silver Honda Civic hatchback, with after market headlights which are brighter than stock headlights, was involved.
The robber is described as a 6-foot white male with a thin build. He was wearing a tan, black and brown camouflage head covering and a tan neoprene face mask, a dark colored zipped jacket, black pants and tan shoes.
Anyone with any information on this robbery is asked to call Det. Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483