Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police search for Walgreens robber in Rochester
ROCHESTER POLICE released this surveillance photo of a man they say robbed Walgreens on South Main Street Thursday night.
The man entered the store just before 10 p.m. and handed a note demanding cash to the cashier at the front register. The employee handed him some money and the robber fled the store, running toward Winter Street.
Police suspect a silver Honda Civic hatchback, with after market headlights which are brighter than stock headlights, was involved.
The robber is described as a 6-foot white male with a thin build. He was wearing a tan, black and brown camouflage head covering and a tan neoprene face mask, a dark colored zipped jacket, black pants and tan shoes.
Anyone with any information on this robbery is asked to call Det. Andrew Swanberry at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 6
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 12
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917