All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Utility work starts city apartment fire

MANCHESTER - A plumber heating pipes accidentally started a fire that left one apartment inhabitable at an apartment building at 35 Log St. Friday evening, District Chief Jim Michael said.

Michael said one resident lived in the apartment and was able to find family to stay with.

The fire, which was reported about 5 p.m. Friday, started in a second-floor apartment while the plumber was working on a sink. The fire has been deemed accidental, he said.

Nobody was injured in the fire, which caused minor damage to two other units, he said.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety