Loeb school offers workshop on social media
The school will present a workshop, "Social Media For the Fun of It," designed for people who want to set up an account on Facebook, or who are already members but want to use it better.
The seminar will be offered twice at the school on Saturday, March 2, with sessions from 9 a.m. until noon and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Taught by Judi Window, the course will guide participants in learning to use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends.
Keeping travels through the online world simple will be emphasized. Participants will learn easy ways to organize information and ways to find links and video.
The fee for the workshop is $30 per person, and each session is limited to 20 students.
For details and to register, go to loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Route 101 widening all about being safe
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions