Loeb school offers workshop on social media
The school will present a workshop, "Social Media For the Fun of It," designed for people who want to set up an account on Facebook, or who are already members but want to use it better.
The seminar will be offered twice at the school on Saturday, March 2, with sessions from 9 a.m. until noon and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Taught by Judi Window, the course will guide participants in learning to use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends.
Keeping travels through the online world simple will be emphasized. Participants will learn easy ways to organize information and ways to find links and video.
The fee for the workshop is $30 per person, and each session is limited to 20 students.
For details and to register, go to loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.