Home » News » Public Safety
Residents evacuated during fire at Nashua condo
The fire at 1 Snow Circle was brought under control quickly, according to a fire department press release.
The fire was reported in the two-story building shortly before 2:30 p.m. Damage was contained to the first-floor living room and exterior wall of one unit.
Firefighters searched the entire building, but everyone had gotten outside safely. One man who lived in the unit where the fire started was helped out of the building by firefighters.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating what started the fire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DeWolfe, Felton, Newton win in Ashland; budget article fails - 0
- Fischer defeats Flattes in Derry Council race - 0
- Hudson voters reject budget, approve police and fire contracts - 0
- Troy fire chief receives a vote of confidence - 0
- Randolph selects Cryans, almost unanimous on ATV article - 0
- Former Atkinson police chief elected selectman - 0
- New Boston voters OK AREA agreement - 0
- Berlin-Gorham wins a thriller in NHIAA girls' hockey semi - 0
- Pacers end Celtics’ two-game win streak - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus