NHIAA Boys' Hockey: Pinkerton outskates Salem
The Astros, with a 10-8 record, took a 1-0 first period lead on a Connor Brady goal with an assist to Corsetto.
Salem's Matt Survilas tied the game at 6:49 of the second period, capitalizing on assists from Kyle Svenson and Alex Ring.
Both early game goals came on power plays.
Phair finished the game with 24 saves, while Pinkerton goalie Matt Marchman made 30.
READER COMMENTS: 36
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 0
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 12
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama the oblivious - 6
- Roger Simon: What Nelson Mandela overcame - 1
- George Will: Raise the minimum wage? It's iffy - 9
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan