Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
South Berwick man indicted on four Rx possession charges in Strafford County
Jeremy V. Bartlett, 26, of 37B Butler St. in South Berwick, Maine, was charged with four counts of possession of alprazolam, buprenorphrine, clonazepam and oxycodone stemming from an incident in in Rollinsford April 21.
A Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
Each count of possession of a controlled drug is a special felony which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $25,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 48
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424