Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
South Berwick man indicted on four Rx possession charges in Strafford County
Jeremy V. Bartlett, 26, of 37B Butler St. in South Berwick, Maine, was charged with four counts of possession of alprazolam, buprenorphrine, clonazepam and oxycodone stemming from an incident in in Rollinsford April 21.
A Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
Each count of possession of a controlled drug is a special felony which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $25,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
- Hooksett has five new school board members - 1
- Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal - 3
- Exeter approves bond for new wastewater treatment facility - 0
- Kensington voters reject municipal building project proposal - 0
- SB2 wins again in Deerfield, but operating budget fails - 0
- Former police officer is new Pembroke selectman - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal