May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover man indicted for drugs, damaging woman's vehicle
Ralph Chambers, 39, whose last known address was 55 Adelle Drive, was charged with two felony counts of possession - of clonazepam and diazepam - and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a woman’s vehicle.
All three charges stem from an incident in Rochester Dec. 1 and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
According to the indictments, Chambers was previously convicted of possessing a controlled substance, which adds enhanced penalties.
Each count of possession of a controlled substance is a special felony, which yield up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $50,000 fine, if convicted.
Criminal mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor, which could result in a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 3
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424