Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dover man indicted for drugs, damaging woman's vehicle
Ralph Chambers, 39, whose last known address was 55 Adelle Drive, was charged with two felony counts of possession - of clonazepam and diazepam - and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a woman’s vehicle.
All three charges stem from an incident in Rochester Dec. 1 and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
According to the indictments, Chambers was previously convicted of possessing a controlled substance, which adds enhanced penalties.
Each count of possession of a controlled substance is a special felony, which yield up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $50,000 fine, if convicted.
Criminal mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor, which could result in a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 18
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483