Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dover man indicted for drugs, damaging woman's vehicle
Ralph Chambers, 39, whose last known address was 55 Adelle Drive, was charged with two felony counts of possession - of clonazepam and diazepam - and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a woman’s vehicle.
All three charges stem from an incident in Rochester Dec. 1 and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
According to the indictments, Chambers was previously convicted of possessing a controlled substance, which adds enhanced penalties.
Each count of possession of a controlled substance is a special felony, which yield up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $50,000 fine, if convicted.
Criminal mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor, which could result in a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424