Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Dover man indicted for drugs, damaging woman's vehicle
Ralph Chambers, 39, whose last known address was 55 Adelle Drive, was charged with two felony counts of possession - of clonazepam and diazepam - and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a woman’s vehicle.
All three charges stem from an incident in Rochester Dec. 1 and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
According to the indictments, Chambers was previously convicted of possessing a controlled substance, which adds enhanced penalties.
Each count of possession of a controlled substance is a special felony, which yield up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $50,000 fine, if convicted.
Criminal mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor, which could result in a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal