Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Dover man indicted for drugs, damaging woman's vehicle
Ralph Chambers, 39, whose last known address was 55 Adelle Drive, was charged with two felony counts of possession - of clonazepam and diazepam - and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a woman’s vehicle.
All three charges stem from an incident in Rochester Dec. 1 and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
According to the indictments, Chambers was previously convicted of possessing a controlled substance, which adds enhanced penalties.
Each count of possession of a controlled substance is a special felony, which yield up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $50,000 fine, if convicted.
Criminal mischief is a Class A Misdemeanor, which could result in a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 10
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483