May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Three decades in prison for alleged automotive antics
Jay Desalvo, 46, whose last known address is 17 Island Rd. in Penacook, was charged with theft by unauthorized taking, receiving stolen property and concealing the identity of a vehicle.
All three incidents allegedly occurred Oct. 15 in Rochester and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
Theft is a Class A felony, which could result in up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. Receiving stolen property and concealing the identity of a vehicle are both a Class B felonies, which could each yield a maximum of 3 ½ to7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 13
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424