Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three decades in prison for alleged automotive antics
Jay Desalvo, 46, whose last known address is 17 Island Rd. in Penacook, was charged with theft by unauthorized taking, receiving stolen property and concealing the identity of a vehicle.
All three incidents allegedly occurred Oct. 15 in Rochester and a Strafford County grand jury handed up the indictments Feb. 14.
Theft is a Class A felony, which could result in up to 7½ to 15 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. Receiving stolen property and concealing the identity of a vehicle are both a Class B felonies, which could each yield a maximum of 3 ½ to7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 1
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 2
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424