Is New Hampshire ready for RGGI 2.0?
“We are referring to this as RGGI 2.0, informally,” said Michael Fitzgerald, administrator of technical services bureau at the state Department of Environmental Services, who oversees the state’s participation in the nine-state Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides