Is New Hampshire ready for RGGI 2.0?
ďWe are referring to this as RGGI 2.0, informally,Ē said Michael Fitzgerald, administrator of technical services bureau at the state Department of Environmental Services, who oversees the stateís participation in the nine-state Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house