If you really want to give these kids a real lesson, send the Potato Bill to a Study Committee, where lobbyists can fight over it all summer. Bring in back next year as a non-germane amendment to another bill. Then strip the potato language out in Conference Committee. Repeat the process a few times, and finally pass a watered-down House Resolution just before the kids graduate from high school.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment