May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua teen arrested for threatening man with knife
Police responded to a residence on Palm Street around 8:30 a.m. Sunday for a domestic-related complaint. Upon further investigation, authorities arrested Zachary Granger, 18, of 91 Palm St., charging him with one count of domestic violence - criminal threatening, a felony.
According to police, Granger threatened an adult male with a knife earlier that morning. The victim was not injured, police said.
Granger was held on $10,000 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 21
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424